In this policy
- “our”, "we", “us” or "XSOL" means XSOL Limited or any related XSOL Group company providing you with our services
- "you" means you, the person using our services, or visiting our website
- "services" means all goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including providing you with access to our website
Information we collect
If you are just surfing and reading information on our website, then we collect and store the following information about your visit
- the IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using
- your browsing behaviour
- the date and time you are visiting
- the URLs of the pages you visit
How we use your information
We use your information to measure the number of visitors to different parts of the site and for a number of different purposes connected with the provision of our products & services, for example, to measure the interest in our case study documents.
We do not disclose information about individual machines or persons except for the reasons set out below in this section. We do not sell information to any third party. We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about security issues. If we think it is necessary, we can disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities, such as the Police or the Department of Internal Affairs.
If you choose to provide us with personal information such as your email address, for example by filling out an electronic query or order form, we will use the information to communicate with you in relation to all the goods and services which we provide to you or which we consider might be of interest to you. This may include email marketing.
Personal information will be stored and used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
Our website places a cookie on the hard drive of your computer and also uses "session" cookies that are not stored on your computer. The cookies provide the following features:
- Google Analytics - This cookie enables us to track your usage of our site. E.g. If you have visited before and which pages you visit and for how long.
- Azure affinity - This cookie is set by websites run on the Windows Azure cloud platform. It is used for load balancing to make sure the visitor page requests are routed to the same server in any browsing session. No personal information is stored in this cookie.
Cookies are used to analyse your use of our website. The information we collect and share with third parties through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous (it does not include personal information which is likely to identify you).
While we recommend that users enable cookies on their browsers in order to enjoy all the features of our website, the decision remains in the hands of the individual. Most browsers allow you to control management of cookies, this will be different depending on each user's PC - refer to your browser help menu for further information.
Access to your information
You have the right to access to personal information we hold about you where it is stored in such a way that it can be readily be retrieved. If the personal information we hold about you is not accurate or complete, then you may ask us to correct it.
To update your personal information, you can contact us by email, or call us on +64 (09) 3096135.
Turning off cookies
How do I unsubscribe from email marketing communications?
There are two ways to unsubscribe to any email message
- Follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email
- By phone or in writing using the contact details contained in the message
If you have difficulty unsubscribing using any of the methods above please call us on +64 (09) 3096135.
How do I file a complaint?
If you feel that your email address has been used without your permission and contacting the sender has not yielded satisfactory results you can issue a formal complaint by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing this policy
We may change this policy at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. Changes may take the form of a completely new policy. We will tell you about any changes by posting an updated policy on our website. Any change we make applies from the date we post it on the website.